Exciting, central, lively
- 5 min walk to various supermarkets
- 6 min walk to the underground station D-Eller (U74, U77, U79)
- 8 min walk to S- and U-Bahn-station D-Oberbilk (S1, S6, S68, U74, U77, U79)
- 20 min walk to the main railway station
- 20 min drive to the airport
- 10 min by bike to Heinrich Heine University
Bilk: More than just a façade
Oberbilk's façades tell stories. The artfully designed tunnels, walls and roofs shape the character of the district, and Düsseldorf's street art scene continues to send out new signs of life here. You can find official art projects and hall-of-fames as well as the work of talented underground artists, too. In addition to classic graffiti, you’ll also discover sticker art and paste-ups.
This is what Düsseldorf tastes like
Moroccan, Lebanese, Vietnamese, Iranian: Oberbilk is Düsseldorf's stronghold of international cuisine. The colourful and lively district is perfect for making discoveries and finding inspiration. From supermarkets and charming little shops to libraries, gyms, pharmacies, bakeries, pizzerias and hairdressers, the district offers all the amenities of everyday life, as well as small cafés and restaurant highlights.